Bangkok Has dominated Thailand's urban hierarchy as well as its political, commercial and cultural life since the late 18th century. Distinctly modern and Westernized, Bangkok is still a sleepy Thai village with a louder soundtrack of traffic and nightlife. Bangkok proper seethes on the east side of the Mae Nam Chao Phraya (Chao Phraya River), drawing rural Thai folk into its cluttered fold daily. The city is reportedly sinking at a rate of 5cm (2in) every year, but there's too much sànùk (a Thai sense of fun) going on for that to get anyone down..
Pattaya A heavy-breathing and testosterone-fuelled testament to holiday hedonism, Pattaya has lured tourists for almost four decades, and it's showing no sign of slowing down. And as past visitors move on to more genteel Thai resorts, first-time travelers from Russia and Eastern Europe now air their new passports with a fling in Asia's first and foremost Sin City. Anyone for Pattayagrad?
- Economic class Airfare.
- Current Applicable taxes.
- 02 nights accommodation in Pattaya (Dusit Thani Pattaya 5* or similar)
- 02 nights accommodation in Bangkok (Amari Watergate 5* or similar )
- Daily Buffer Breakfast.
- 04 Lunch and Dinner.
- City and temple tour in Bangkok.
- Safari World and Marine Park tour in Bangkok
- Coral Island tour at Pattaya with lunch.
- Alcazar show in Pattaya.
- Airport hotel return transfers.
- All Hotel Taxes.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porterage etc.
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
(NOTE- Above rates are subject to change depending on availability of flights & Hotels - There are no specific dates for this tour it would be according to you & changeable also. - Universal hotel check-in time is between 1200hrs. To 1400hrs. & Check-out time is between 10.00 am – 12.00 noon depending upon the property.)