Phuket Dubbed 'Pearl of the South' by the tourist industry, Phuket is Thailand's largest, most populous and most visited island. A whirl of color and cosmopolitanism, Thailand's only island province revolves around and thrives on tourism, but still retains a spark of the real Thailand. There are a hundred and one ways to pass the day in Phuket. There are also more tourists here than on any other Thai island - it certainly knows how to cater to tourists' every whim. Most flock to the beaches on the southwestern side, which are loaded with amenities and entertainment options.
Bangkok Has dominated Thailand's urban hierarchy as well as its political, commercial and cultural life since the late 18th century. Distinctly modern and Westernized, Bangkok is still a sleepy Thai village with a louder soundtrack of traffic and nightlife. Bangkok proper seethes on the east side of the Mae Nam Chao Phraya (Chao Phraya River), drawing rural Thai folk into its cluttered fold daily. The city is reportedly sinking at a rate of 5cm (2in) every year, but there's too much sànùk (a Thai sense of fun) going on for that to get anyone down..
- Economy class Airfare.
- Current Applicable taxes.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Phuket.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily Buffer Breakfast.
- City and temple tour in Bangkok.
- Half day island tour at Phuket.
- Airport hotel return transfers.
- All Hotel Taxes & service charges.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porterage etc.
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
(NOTE- Above rates are subject to change depending on availability of flights & Hotels - There are no specific dates for this tour it would be according to you & changeable also. - Universal hotel check-in time is between 1200hrs. To 1400hrs. & Check-out time is between 10.00 am – 12.00 noon depending upon the property.)